A company's most valuable asset is its employees. In a services company, its employees' character and conduct define the company's ethos; therefore, NATI seeks to retain, foster and promote personnel who share in our organizational priorities of mutual Respect, Professionalism, Honor, Proficiency and (moral and physical) Courage.
If you understand and appreciate these core values, we encourage you to join our team. At NATI, we understand the simple truism that when you advance, so advances the company; therefore, we make your success in the client environment the first and foremost priority, providing high-level support and recognition of individual and team accomplishments.
Our company, in addition to competitive benefits and salaries, provides the following:
- High-quality team environment where candor and creativity are promoted;
- Formalized Performance Appraisal System ensuring open lines of communication;
- Formal training opportunities both internal and external to the worksite;
- Formal Compensation and Recognition Program for Safety, Quality, Innovation and Theft & Fraud Prevention; and
- Performance and Incentive Award Sharing Programs allowing personnel to reap the fruits of their labor and share in the project's financial success.